Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cowboy Fever - Joanne Kennedy

Miss Rodeo Wyoming Jodie Bryce is back from the big city to find that her childhood friend Teague Treadwell's rugged cowboy charm never looked better. But Teague thinks Jodie's success lifted her out of his reach, and now he's got to shed his bad boy image to be worthy of the girl next door.




All I have to say is WOW. I'm not a huge Country/Western book lover, more of a highlander fan, but I won this one and thought I'd give it a try! Boy am I glad I did! This is a very contemporary romance, it does have sex so if your looking for a super clean book this wont be for you. I absolutely loved this book, such a great story, packed with love, action and mystery. Couldn't put it down once I started, read almost all night.. well at least till I couldn't see straight , then had to finish up this morning. You will absolutely love these two characters. They are both so down to earth. They did fight their feelings for each other for a good part of the book, but it wasn't annoying to the point of where you wanted to kick the characters. This was a well written book that will definitely stay on my "keepers" shelf and I will be adding her other books to my to read pile! Highly recommend for those who love the bad boy cowboy!



No comments:

Post a Comment